“Personal information” means any information provided by you, which can be used to identify you, such information include but are not limited to your name, address or e-mail address.
2. TBA will not disclose your Personal Information to any third party unless TBA has your permission and such disclosures will be restricted to (i) our professional advisers, including without limitation our lawyers, accountants, and auditors; (ii) our third-party service providers, including without limitation those who provide payment, administrative or other services in connection to the operation of this Site and/or of our business; (iii) any agent acting on our behalf; and/or (iv) our business alliance partners.
3. TBA may disclose your Personal Information if TBA determines that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce the terms and conditions herein or protect TBA’s operations or users.
4. TBA may share your personal information with its parent company, subsidiaries or affiliates (“Techno Brave Group of Companies”) (some of whom may be located in countries that do not have privacy or data protection laws comparable to the laws of Thailand).
5. TBA may use your Personal Information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve TBA’s products, services, and customer communications.
6. TBA may partner with reputable companies that may need to collect and maintain certain subscriber information to help TBA improve TBA’s services and products. TBA will obtain your consent before sharing your Personal Information with any of them.
7. TBA may use your Personal Information to communicate with you for marketing or research purposes. In this regard, TBA will also provide TBA’s subscribers with straightforward procedures to provide or withdraw consent to receive the latest marketing offers or promotions, or for TBA to provide information to any third party.
8. TBA will collect your Personal Information when you sign up for product information, participate in direct marketing etc.
10. If TBA sells all or part of its business, TBA may include your Personal Information as part of TBA’s assets. This will enable the acquirer to continue to provide services to you.
12. By providing TBA with your Personal Information, you consent to any and all such disclosure and use.
We take protecting your Personal Information very seriously and assure you that your Personal Information will be treated with high standards of security to ensure that your Personal Information is safeguarded against any loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. However, there are always risks involved with providing Personal Information as no technology is completely risk-free or can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. In this regard, TBA will take the appropriate security measures to prevent and minimize such risks but TBA will not be held responsible in the event that any third party gains unauthorized access to your Personal Information.